Link to Student
Journal Entry For
Project 1 - Composite Characters
Composite Character Profiles
- Doesn’t have/parents don’t have high-paying jobs to get the money to switch over to a more sustainable lifestyle.
- Cares more about convenience and cost over renewability and longevity.
- Ideally would like to have a more sustainable lifestyle if they could afford it.
- Uses/would like to use public transportation in an urban living environment.
- Most of their public transportation options are inefficient and unreliable.
- Relies mostly on biking/walking to get where they need to be.
The wealthy environmentalist
- Has the money to switch over to a sustainable lifestyle.
- Cares more about the longevity and environmental impacts of products and services over cost.
- Has/parent have higher paying jobs to afford expensive initial costs of more sustainable products.