Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- Male, White, American
- Mormon, we went to school together
- Family owns many ranches and farms
Key Findings from the Interview
- Felt that there are better ways to reduce driving - policy, incentives, just driving less without need for tracking, de-incentivizing people through media and marketing campaigns
- Raised a valid point that if this app takes off, and millions subscribe and aim for incentives for driving less (say 80% of people do actually drive less), where would funding come for incentivizing people? Will the pool of people on the app become so large that nobody wins?
- Would this be regional or local or geographically based into zones? Or the whole state, country or continent? How’s the market broken out?