Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- 26 years old
- lives in Germany
- In college + working part time
Key Findings from the Interview
- How often do you buy clothes? (For yourselves and/or for others, like kids or older people?) once in two weeks
- What makes you want to buy new clothes? (peers, social media, etc.) either she sees something she likes on a friend or on Instagram
- Are there any time in your life when you want to save money on clothes? (Describe if comfortable?) feels that in general she spends too much money on clothes
- Where and how do you usually go shopping for clothes? Usually 50/50 in person + online
- Do you have experience with secondhand shopping? no.
- How do you take care of clothes that you don’t wear anymore? Throws them away
- What habits would you like to work on when it comes to your consumption habits? Make less impulsive decisions, assess what I really need and what is just “nice to have”, have a visual of how much I spent out of a pre-determined budget.