Journal Entry For
Project 2 - Testing Session 2
Thomas’s updated sketch/rendering of the tree stump inspired mountain-like building.
Testing Notes (Day 2)
Testing Round 2
Manuel’s feedback for Theo and Thomas meeting:
- how do people move around the space
- how are you thinking about the interior spaces
- need to detail how you are bringing nature indoors with plant walls or even examples of trees outside
Harry & Thomas feedback:
- Sustainable student center
- Nature w/o sacrificing creature comforts
- Heating, cooling, daylight, no bird shit
- Is the monolithic-ness what gives it the nature metaphor?
- Modules are parasitic, traditional education >>:((((
- Lecture spaces in high demand?
- Lose wellness and well being, because people are monopolizing them
- How to manage traffic
- Really appealing places will be louder
- People will gravitate toward less appealing places if they want to be more chill