Define how it’s going to be delivered and size (could be moved by a truck, and have thermal mass)
Define how the space is organized
internal area in case the storm intensifies
adjoin two of them to make a patio to gather
Decide how many modules
- Interface - interaction - batteries
- Supply (whole community, not individual lockers) - can be powered by interface
- Food storage
- Water storage
- first aid storage
Decide how many solar panels and batteries needed
Updates:Shipping container size 8x8.5x20 as opposed to 7^3ModularFirst AidWind
PurposeFirst AidPurify WaterThings to Consider:Safe HouseDropped Of Before
DisasterConcerns About FloodingOther Disaster Areas (Earth Quakes, Warzones)Prevent
StealingWho pays?Some Kinda Lock Features or SomethingConcerns about dropping it from a plane.Logistics concernsWind power?
- Concern about precision of air dropping, such as if drop out of plane it would land on a dog
- Question about first aid services in addition to water/food
- Worried about stealing. Desire to address bad actors such as people taking more than their share or looting
- Intelligent system needs to be more set up
- How much would it cost / who would pay? money Questions about who or what government budget would pay for this - suggestion that it could be a subscription model
- Number of people it can help How many people can this hub can support?
- How much it costs?
- Could it have First aid functionality=
- How would wind affect the structure? Worried about wind affecting the structure