Journal Entry For
Project 2 - Mini Proposal
- Human centeredness
- Make sure to stress the human-centered aspect of the design
- How are people thriving in this space
- Vision, touch, smell
Why do the users need this?
Why would the funders put money into this?
Why does it matter?
Connect it all together at the end (cohesive story perhaps - memorability)
- Tell a story about a person
Video Necessities (4 minutes)
- Some sort of title slide
- User needs and POV
- Essential features of the final design
- Make it a high-level explanation
- Manufacturing process -
- Upcycled, recycled, repurposed
- Promotes environmentally sustainable behavior
- Competitive analysis
- What are the alternatives?
- What is being done right now for recreational spaces?
- How are roofs being used right now?
- Financial Incentives
- Why is this better than any of the alternatives?
- Why would commercial or residential choose this to spend their money on?