- No noise
- Maximize storage/space
- Personal Bathroom/kitchen
- Maximize privacy
- Climate control
- Henry needs a comfortable living space that he can afford so that he can work from his apartment. He needs a good internet connection and a good-looking apartment for when he is in virtual meetings as well as soundproof walls.
- Sarah needs a place that is cheap and pet friendly because she does not have a high-paying job and has two dogs. She would like a place that is easy to clean and soundproof so that she doesn’t have to worry about being too loud for her neighbors.
- Chris needs a place that can support all of his gaming equipment so that he can play and stream video games. He needs high bandwidth and good internet for when he games.
- Sally needs a comfortable living space that she and her husband can live in. She needs her own kitchen and bathroom but still wants plenty of space for other appliances/furniture. She would like as much space and privacy as possible.
POV : In response to the imminent challenge of overpopulation in urban areas by the year 2050, our design project aims to envision and develop a futuristic apartment concept within an advanced residential building. The project's primary focus is on the integration of sustainable design principles and cutting- edge technologies, with the explicit goal of creating an innovative living space that not only addresses the pressing issue of population growth but also plays a pivotal role in mitigating climate change and global warming.By exploring inventive approaches to space optimization, harnessing renewable energy sources, and promoting sustainable practices, our project strives to propose a holistic solution that not only harmonizes urban living and environmental responsibility but also contributes positively to the urgent battle against climate challenges and overpopulation."