Please enter the following info in the fields above:
- Your Name (type the first few letter of your name, then select yourself in the list of linked records)
- Paste a link to the model that you uploaded to your ACC folder in the ACC Link field.
Image of My Model
Paste a screenshot of your model here...
Enter a brief paragraph (5 to 7 sentences) describing the features of your proposed design that you'd like to highlight here...
Since my building is circular, placing columns and beams in a pattern that radiates outward from the center made the most sense. From the center of the circle, there are columns placed every 22.5 degrees making for roughly 30 columns along the perimeter of the base (widest part of the building). There are structural walls around the stairs/elevator shafts in the center of the building as well as along the second set of stairs that snakes along the northern wing of the building.
Using ACC Model Coordination
- Upload your architectural and structural models to your folder on ACC Documents, then copy them into the subfolder named Coordination Space.
- Use the modules pull-down menu to switch to the Model Coordination tool.
- Pull-down the coordination spaces menu (beneath the account login), and choose your personal Coordination Space.
- Create a new View that merges a 3D view from both your architectural and structural models.
- Open the new view, and use the ACC Model Coordination environment to navigate to an interesting camera viewpoint. Then, create an Issue to share this viewpoint.
- Click the Issues button in the left navigation bar to display the saved issues.
- Click the Create Issue button to create a new one.
- Click a location in the model viewer to place a push pin.
- Enter info for this issue:
- Change the Type to Design
- Enter a Title
- Assign the issue to our CA