Please enter the following info in the fields above:
- Your Name (type the first few letter of your name, then select yourself in the list of linked records)
- Paste a link to the model that you uploaded to your ACC folder in the ACC Link field.
Image of My Model
Paste a screenshot of your model here...
Here is the proposed structural design for my previously constructed building in Module 6. The building created in Module 6 had a number of twisting and sloping walls, so I decided to simplify the design for the purpose of this assignment. Here you will see the same hexagonal shape utilized to create a 15 story building with 2 stairway opening to allow for easy traffic circulation. Columns were placed at the vertex of every hexagonal angle, as well as two more supporting columns on each hexagonal face. While the simplified the design is very straightforward, I would like to come back one day and try to model the structural model for my original building.
Using ACC Model Coordination
- Upload your architectural and structural models to your folder on ACC Documents, then copy them into the subfolder named Coordination Space.
- Use the modules pull-down menu to switch to the Model Coordination tool.
- Pull-down the coordination spaces menu (beneath the account login), and choose your personal Coordination Space.
- Create a new View that merges a 3D view from both your architectural and structural models.
- Open the new view, and use the ACC Model Coordination environment to navigate to an interesting camera viewpoint. Then, create an Issue to share this viewpoint.
- Click the Issues button in the left navigation bar to display the saved issues.
- Click the Create Issue button to create a new one.
- Click a location in the model viewer to place a push pin.
- Enter info for this issue:
- Change the Type to Design
- Enter a Title
- Assign the issue to our CA