After completing this lesson, students will be able to:
- Understand the importance of performing periodic coordination review of models that have interdependencies.
- Appreciate and apply the concept of coordination between models that contribute to the same project.
- Assess the options available in and the limitations of automated Coordination Review for acting upon the conflicts.
- Understand how to perform interference checking tests across different models, model categories, or particular selections.
- Investigate a particular interference and take action to resolve by changing the location of one of the interfering elements.