To download free software and use cloud services from Autodesk, you’ll need an Autodesk ID. You can sign up for one at the Autodesk Education Community:
- Click the Sign In menu at the top of the window, then choose Sign In.
- Click the CREATE ACCOUNT link that follows the "NEW TO AUTODESK?" prompt, then complete and submit the registration form.
- Be sure to check your email for a message from Autodesk and click the confirmation link to finish activating your new Autodesk ID by providing information about the school you attend.
Important Notes about Autodesk IDs:
- Most students use their educational email address as their student Autodesk ID.
- If you already have a student Autodesk ID from another school, you can continue to use it or sign up for a new one.
- Be sure to clheck your email for the message from Autodesk, so you can confirm your email address and provide information about the school you attend. Your new Autodesk ID will not be active until you provide your school info and it is validated.
- You can create additional Autodesk IDs if needed. Your Autodesk ID has to be a valid email address, so you can respond to the confirmation and provide the additional information to confirm you student status.
Autodesk IDs created through the Education Community have special privileges and free access to many cloud services available only to students. If you already have an Autodesk ID, which was not created through the Education Community, you MUST create a new one through the Education Community to enjoy the benefits available exclusively to students.