[Family-man Phil] needs [to ensure all his loved ones consistently have clean air throughout his home] because [he wants to protect their health and ensure they are breathing unpolluted air.]
Ideate to come up with questions that might seed your team's creative thinking about divergent strategies for meeting this need. The point here is to get you thinking about the widest range of potential strategies before converging on a specific strategy and exploring it in detail. Check out these Tips for examples to help you get started.
To address this need:
- How might we clean the air using technology?
- How might we know what components of the air to get rid of?
- How might we make sure the room has consistent clean air?
- How might we ensure the clean air for even larger rooms?
- How might we promote air flow throughout the space?
- How might we make the product safe around children?
- How might we make the product efficient so it can run constantly?
- How might we make the product scalable?
- How might we eliminate any waste it produces?