Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- 40 years old
- Lives in a major city
- Somewhat concerned about sustainability
Key Findings from the Interview
- The interviewer is subscribed to one of the local household waste collecting companies
- The reason he prefers the services provided by this company is that he pays nothing. Instead, he is only required to arrange the waste to several different types of waste materials such as paper, plastic, etc.
- To the question how much effort does he use for the arranging task, the interviewer answers almost no effort and that it has become part of his routine
- The waste is taken away by the company workers each week
- The interviewer does not use a mobile application. He instead prefers to call to the company office for any inquires or requests