Why are we creating prototypes?
The type of feedback that will be most helpful for refining and improving our service or app idea is:
- Clarify the whole idea together with customers
- Identify customer pain points with current apps
- Understand customer needs concerning app structure and content
- Receive further input related to our initial ideas
What service or app features are we prototyping? And why? What do we hope to learn from testing this feature?
- Signing up — Are customers willing to provide private information?
- Exploring — Are customers overwhelmed by having too many choices? How do customers feel about having over 50 options in their desired area?
- Listing highlights — What descriptions are necessary to convince the customers to book the opportunity?
- Rating — Get customer feedback to serve them better and understand host behaviors.
How will you prototype and share these features with others to get their feedback?
We plan to create a demonstration of our app, including different steps that our customers would walk through along their journey.