Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
Key Findings from the Interview
- What does carbon footprint mean to you?
- The impact that people, industry, or community have on the environment. Something that feels a little bit difficult to measure.
- How aware are you of your carbon footprint?
- Honestly, I can't say I am aware of the exact amount, more than that I make decisions based on it. For example, I try to eat less meat, I always take my bicycle to work when I can, and recycle my waste
- If there were an app that could help you calculate the footprint, would you be interested to buy it?
- Yes, it would simplify my work to make more sustainable choices and be more aware of the impact of what my choices mean for the environment. Especially, it could help argue that we all can make a difference.