Point of View Statement
Enter a refined POV statement that succinctly describes the essential user needs that you're designing a solution to provide. This will likely be based on your earlier POV statements, but may have evolved and updated based on your continued exploration and refining of your understanding of the problems throughout the Ideating phase of the design thinking process.
Helen needs a constant reminder/provider of new avenues to maintain her sustainable lifestyle that is fun and engaging in order to both prove to her friends that she is conscious of the environment as well as attempt to improve the world and community around her
Minimum Viable Product
Our app is a [subscription based carbon emission tracker/scorer which provides suggestions for how to reduce emissions to help both the environment and one's wallet going forward].
The simplest version of this service or app that delivers value and meets the challenges of this POV statement will have these essential features:
- An algorithm which calculates a carbon score for a day based on various questions asked to the user
- A system which suggests lifestyle changes after a score is delivered
- A subscription service, where access to the app is locked behind a small monthly fee
- An ability to add friends to your friend circle, so you can compare your daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly scores with your friends
- Perhaps a sort of system integrated with a credit card/physical location tracking system as a way to verify the truth of the user's answers to their daily questions