Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- Younger (17)
- Fast Food Worker
- High School Student (Senior)
- Lives in Suburban Housing
Key Findings from the Interview
- What services or apps do you use frequently and how do you use them?
- He uses Pokémon Go to play with his friends, catch Pokémon, and entertain himself. He also uses Snapchat to talk to and keep up with his friends' daily lives.
- He cannot think of any services that he uses often. He very rarely uses the train to travel.
- Why do you use them specifically and what do they do well or do poorly?
- He uses Pokémon Go specifically because all the other Pokémon games are not as good. It turns the Pokémon realistic and it is interactive. He uses Snapchat specifically because most of his friends keep touch on that app as opposed to other apps. It updates regularly and had disappearing messages. Neither does anything poorly,
- What attracted them to try the service or app?
- He was attracted to them because he received recommendations from friends to try them.
- How often do you use the apps or for how long?
- He uses them periodically throughout the day.
- Is there any improvements that you think they need? If so, what are they?
- He does not think that Snapchat needs any improvements. He thinks that Pokémon needs to make it possible to trade candies.
- Are there any services or apps that you would like to see?
- He would like to see a Pokémon tracking app.