What service or app features will be most helpful to get feedback on?
- Live mapping of routes — Gauge opinion on route maps, as well a see what improvements people think should be made.
- Ride scheduling — See if the app's ride scheduling is easy to use, and how it can be improved.
- App Accessibility/Design — See is the layout of the app can be improved to promote a user-friendly, simple ride
- Ride Joining — The main concern of our product is people's openness to a carpooling system like ours.
What is the best way for us to get useful feedback for each of these features? What does a useful feedback look like?
Feature 1: Mapping - If the mapping is clear.
- Present example map with route lines
- Present simply an area map, ask for user preferences.
Feature 2: Ride Scheduling - If the ride scheduling is easy and clear.
- Show app section that contains the ability to schedule rides
- Talk through the process of how you could schedule, join, create, or drive a ride.
Feature 3: App UI - If the interface is easy to use.
- Show 'Marvel' app design, and have them interact with it personally
- Walk them through it in a more manual slide-show manner
Feature 4: Ride Joining - If joining a ride is easy.
- Show app section and walk through set-up
- Talk it through with presentation (backup for App)