What will you share with your users to interact with?
For each feature that you're testing, how will you use your prototypes?
- Feature 1: Mapping
- Feature 2: Ride Scheduling
- Feature 3: Ride Joining
- Feature 4: General App UI
What will you ask them to do?
What will you ask users to do with your prototypes?
- Navigate through the app, which we will present and guide.
- Schedule a (test) ride in the app
- Join a (test) ride in the app
What will you observe?
What you will be observing and noting as you watch users interact with your prototypes?
- How easy they can navigate the app in its current form. / note 1
- What they want to see in the app, or in other words, what they want to be able to access. / note 2
- Map opinions, or what they would want to see in a live map, and if they get confused in any part of the scheduling/joining process / note 3
Notes to be filled in w/ feedback.
What will you ask them to share feedback on after the testing?
What questions will you ask your users after they've had a chance to interact with and explore your prototypes?
- How open are you to the carpooling aspect of our app?
- What did you think about the ride scheduling/joining?
- What did you think about the sign-in and live mapping?
- What improvements to the flow of the app could be made?
- Is there any more information you would want to see?
- Are there any app connections you would want to see? (i.e a calendar notification system, social media connection, etc)