Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- Lives in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Works at an e-commerce startup
- Studied actuarial science
Key Findings from the Interview
- She likes working from home because it saves time and energy on the commute, personal area, saves time on getting dressed, easy access to home-cooked food and a personal bathroom.
- However, it is harder to switch on and off work time, you're expected to be free at all times, it's harder to have personal interactions, you're working longer hours for free
- She likes working in her bedroom since she can control the temperature of the space she's in, can move between different sitting areas
- Yet since it’s her bedroom, it’s hard to switch into a more productive mood since my body recognises that this is the place to relax. She doesn't like the fact that she's alone, working with other people tend to make her more motivated. there is Not enough natural light
- An ideal space would be specifically set for work, lots of natural light, comfortable chair and table setting, comfortable temperature, clean and organized