Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- 16 years old in Denver, Colorado
- Passionate about architecture and art
- Somewhat educated about sustainability
Key Findings from the Interview
- My friend thinks that desert houses that deflect light could be used to make a cool internal environment. There could also be solar panels there to absorb energy.
- We could use hydroelectric power and partially-submerged ocean houses to make entirely energy sufficient houses.
- She also thinks that water pillars that store heat or cold could be utilized to make a completely hands off and low cost heating and cooling assistant for houses in changing climates.
- She prioritizes stylish interiors to hang out with people in, and wants to make sure that any sustainable changes would fit her aesthetic and not look ugly.