Point of View Statement
[Busy Brenda] needs [A convenient way to get a bulk of organic and fresh grocery] because [She has a busy lifestyle and a big family, but wants to feed her kids the healthiest options]
Design Program / Goals
The design goals that our team has chosen to target as we address the needs that we've identified include:
- Customer Convenience
- Tracking customers miles used weekly to retrieve groceries.
- Target to decrease the carbon footprint left behind by the commute used to drive to supermarkets.
- Social Unity
- Track number of people that gather daily at the market and also the number of events and gatherings hosted here (eg. community service opportunities, ice cream socials etc.)
- Targeting the mental aspect of individuals and too increase happiness and promote real-life interactions over digital media.
- Self Sustenance
- Measure number of crops and goods that are grown in the neighborhood mini farm
- Ensuring freshness of produce as well as increasing greenery and vegetation.