Copy and paste your POV statement here...
Ideate to come up with questions that explore different strategies for meeting this need.
- 50 years old
- Married with 2 kids, age 12 and 16.
- Lives in rural Colorado, has farmland property.
- Hank loves the outdoors, he tries to go camping every weekend and enjoys fishing as well explore new environments. He tries to get his kids involved to be more outdoor, constantly struggling to win over the appeal of Playstation and other devices.
- Sustainability is vital for Hank, he enjoys reading about sustainable solutions and open to adopting new products that fit his camping lifestyle. Going on his trip, for him being able to carry light and being convenient is key.
Point of View Statement: Outdoorsy Hank
Hank needs a lightweight convenient product that can provide power for his camping tools to make survival easier and less taxing on the mind and body
- How might we create a product that is efficient that is lightweight and doesn't take up too much space?
- How might we make the product relevant for multiple users and last as a power source for longer outdoor activities?
- How might we through the product encourage learning of sustainability in a fun and practical way?
- How might we make the product suitable for outdoor activities, is it possible to waterproof the device?
- How might we make the product durable and sustainable enough that it outweighs the environmental cost of production?
- How might we include some form of gamification to make the product family-friendly?