Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- Rising HS freshman
- Loves gaming and tech
Key Findings from the Interview
- “With our current environmental status, how do you think human activity is impacting the aquatic ecosystems and water around the world?”
- “Humans are very wasteful and use items that are single-use and this eventually goes to the ocean and is detrimental to ocean life”
- “What are YOU personally doing to conserve water in your everyday life?”
- “I take quick showers to conserve water”
- “Have you ever encountered problems regarding water? Eg. waste/muck apparent in your drinking water, water shortages, in your life?