Daichi needs a useful affordable product that is long-lasting because he is financially dependent on his parents who need to be convinced.
To address this need:
- How might we design the product such that it can be offered at affordable prices?
- How might we figure out what is a useful product for Daichi?
- How might we catch Daichi's attention to buy our product?
- How might we make a product that's convincing for Daichi's parents to purchase?
- How might we make the product available from a means of payment perspective?
- How might we design the product to be resilient?