Copy and paste your POV statement here:
[Supportive Medical Professional] needs [an effective, time efficient medical product that can reduce waste] because [the hospital is a time sensitive environment and medical supplies are rapidly filling landfills, polluting the environment].
To address this need:
- How might we shift away from a disposable culture in the medical field?
- How might we cater to patients concerned about their health and the cleanliness of tools?
- How might we make the transition from end of operation to beginning of next operation convenient and streamlined ?
- How might we make an almost completely self-reliant device?
- How might we a create an intuitive product that can be operated when nurses are sleep deprived?
- How might we make the medical tools biodegradable?
- How might we use the excess of medical tools in a hospital to eliminate the downtime between sanitizing tools and available tools?