What will you share with your users to interact with?
For each feature that you're testing, how will you use your prototypes?
- Networking connections
- Transportation service
- Impact tracker
- Implied publicity
What will you ask them to do?
What will you ask users to do with your prototypes?
- Most of our testing will be based on reading and observation. We will present and infographic detailing the features and process of the enTable service from a restaurant owner's perspective.
What will you observe?
What you will be observing and noting as you watch users interact with your prototypes?
- Willingness to participate / note any skepticisms about the concept
- Financial obligation status / note price considerations
- Potential for impact / note comments made when testers are put in a charity perspective
What will you ask them to share feedback on after the testing?
What questions will you ask your users after they've had a chance to interact with and explore your prototypes?
- If you were a restaurant owner, why or why not would this appeal to you?
- If you were a worker at a charity or homeless shelter, could you see this product making a large impact?
- As a restaurant owner, how much would you be willing to pay to be a part of this?
- As a consumer, would you consider donating to this cause?