Why are we creating prototypes?
The type of feedback that will be most helpful for refining and improving our service or app idea is:
- What would you be willing to pay for this service?
- How flexible do you find this service and is it overwhelming or too little?
- How often would you like to be updated about your progress?
- Do you like the layout of the app in general? (information, forum, stats, rewards, updates)
What service or app features are we prototyping? And why? What do we hope to learn from testing this feature?
- Intuitive - changing the layout of the design in order to make it intuitive
- Simplistic - simplify the interface
- Rewarding — implement and remove certain notifications and systems in order to make the consumer feel impactful and successful
- Fiscally Viable — Do you see this product saving you money (modify pricing to ensure it does)
- Resilient — do you see yourself using this service longterm
How will you prototype and share these features with others to get their feedback?
We plan to create an website or app interface.