Why are we creating prototypes?
The type of feedback that will be most helpful for refining and improving our service or app idea is:
- Usability: Based on first appearances, does the app look simple to navigate?
- Incentives: Would helping people in need be enough of an incentive? Are monetary incentives required?
- Collection and Monitoring: How would you prefer to have your waste collected (at home or self-delivered)?
What service or app features are we prototyping? And why? What do we hope to learn from testing this feature?
- Waste Monitoring — Updates the user about their contribution to building the house/conversion of plastic waste to bricks.
- Crowd-helping — help an economically poor person to build their house,
- Waste processing — includes collection methods and locations of the households waste.
- Ease of use — the app and respective service should be easy to use and clear with its information.
How will you prototype and share these features with others to get their feedback?
We plan to create sketches of the app to present to others in order to receive feedback.