What service or app features will be most helpful to get feedback on?
- Easy to use
- Waste processing: (Service) proactive way to transform Plastic into Bricks 7-8 stronger than normal.
- Easy collection: (App) for plastic waste collection
- Waste monitoring: (App) for monitoring making people knowledgeable the percentage of house has been built
- Monetary reward: (App) for monetary reward (from plastic waste)
- Social sharing: (App) for encourage and sharing how many plastic has been recycled
- Crowd-Helping: (App) for group quest to help single economically poor person to build his house (crowd-helping); able to encourage more people to involve, drop in to help by allocating his/her waste.
What is the best way for us to get useful feedback for each of these features? What does a useful feedback look like?
Easy to use
- First approach: If they know how to use the app
- Back-up approach: if they know what is our service from seeing the app
- First approach: if they know we provide waste processing service
- Back-up approach: what do they think our service provides?
- First approach: Are they willing to do the collection if it is collected by us?
- Back-up approach: are they willing to do the collection if they go to the collection side?
- First approach: do they know how the purpose of the monitoring interface?
- Back-up approach: Can they explain what the monitoring interface meaning?
- First approach: if they like monetary reward
- Back-up approach: what kind of other reward? (social reward?)
- First approach: if they like to share and encourage people to help?
- Back-up approach: if they like to share how many people they have helped?
- First approach: if they like to form a group or crowd-helping poor people to build their house?
- Back-up approach: if they like to help poor people on how much money has been donated?
- First approach: do they like on-demand pick up service from home?
- Back-up approach: if not then would they rather have a collection point?