Practice Exercise (Optional)
Download Practice File: Starting Point
- Create an interior perspective view of the living room in the residence by using the camera tool to place a camera in a position.
- Change the name of the new perspective view to Living Room Interior.
- Adjust the crop region and zoom as needed.
- Create a new 3D View using the section box to display a 3D section through the building
- Duplicate the default 3D view and change its name to 3D Section.
- Reorient the model and move the faces of the section box in order to create a section view that displays the interior features of the residence and the office.
When you have completed this exercise, your model should look something like this:
Download File: Ending Point