Please enter the following info in the fields above:
- Your Name (type the first few letter of your name, then select yourself in the list of linked records)
- Paste a link to the model that you uploaded to your ACC folder in the ACC Link field.
Image of My Model
This project presents the structural model for the TwitBook HQ building. The building has 10 stories and an ellipsoidal shape. Its typical story configuration is composed by a concrete core wall, that will act as lateral system resisting wind and earthquake loading. The core is sorrounded by steel columns that will act as gravity system. The walls and columns support the main beams, and these main beams support the secondary beam systems. Finally, a concrete slab on metal deck is placed over the beam systems, acting also as diaphragm, transferring the lateral load to the core. The roof is supported by metal truss beams, given its large span. The foundation system corresponds to isolated footings under each column, plus a bigger foundation that runs under the concrete core. There is a concrete slab on grade that supports the first floor loads.
Using ACC Model Coordination
- Upload your architectural and structural models to your folder on ACC Documents, then copy them into the subfolder named Coordination Space.
- Use the modules pull-down menu to switch to the Model Coordination tool.
- Pull-down the coordination spaces menu (beneath the account login), and choose your personal Coordination Space.
- Create a new View that merges a 3D view from both your architectural and structural models.
- Open the new view, and use the ACC Model Coordination environment to navigate to an interesting camera viewpoint. Then, create an Issue to share this viewpoint.
- Click the Issues button in the left navigation bar to display the saved issues.
- Click the Create Issue button to create a new one.
- Click a location in the model viewer to place a push pin.
- Enter info for this issue:
- Change the Type to Design
- Enter a Title
- Assign the issue to our CA