Please enter the following info in the fields above:
- Your Name (just type your name, then click Create to add yourself to the list)
- Paste the link to your BIM 360 folder in the BIM 360 Link field.
Image of My Model
Paste screenshots of your model geometry here showing your surface with the effects applied:
- For 2 units: a first image showing your image mapped to the surface
- For 3 units: a second image showing your embossed or debossed surface
- For 4 units: a third image showing your panels adapting to sun directness
My modeling approach started by dividing the surface into a UV grid, with adjustable integer sliders to control the size of the grid. A high number of panels is recommended to get a good resolution of the image. After that, the image was applied to the surface. The image can be flipped vertically, horizontally, or both. This is done by marking "true" on the boolean node next to the desired flip. If none are marked true, the original image will be shown. Then, the user can choose either a embossed or debossed effect for the image by entering the corresponding number in the code block. Users can also change the minimum and maximum thickness across the panels, and the thickness will be adjusted according the range of brightnesses. For embossing, white is the thickest panel, and for debossing white is the thinnest panel.