Copy and paste your POV statement here...
[Minimum Wage Miranda] needs [a product (preferably green) that won't take a lot of time or money] because [she's busy and on the poverty line but wants to preserve nature]
Ideate to come up with questions that explore different strategies for meeting this need.
The point here is to use divergent thinking to explore the widest range of potential strategies before converging a specific strategy to develop in detail.
- How might we create something convenient enough to fit in her busy schedule?
- How might we make our product the superior choice economically?
- How might we make our product the superior choice environmentally?
- How might we prove our product is economically & environmentally sustainable?
- How might we minimize the amount of time Miranda would need to devote to it?
- How might we show the product to be sustainable at all phases of the life cycle?
- How might we design a cheap & eco-friendly product while keeping time commitment low?
- How might we ensure our product is sustainable in all phases of the life cycle?
- How might we advertise to a low-income individual?