Copy and paste your POV statement here...
[Minimum Wage Miranda] needs [a product (preferably green) that won't take a lot of time or money] because [she's busy and on the poverty line but wants to preserve nature]
Ideate to come up with questions that explore different strategies for meeting this need.
- How might we create something convenient enough to fit in her busy schedule?
- How might we make our product the superior choice economically?
- How might we make our product the superior choice environmentally?
- How might we prove our product is economically & environmentally sustainable?
- How might we minimize the amount of time Miranda would need to devote to it?
- How might we show the product to be sustainable at all phases of the life cycle?
- How might we design a cheap & eco-friendly product while keeping time commitment low?
- How might we ensure our product is sustainable in all phases of the life cycle?
- How might we advertise to a low-income individual?