[Undecided Umar] needs [a product that cleans the air in his home without requiring maintenance or interfering with his current routine] because [he wants to be healthier but does not want to change his lifestyle and stop smoking.]
Ideate to come up with questions that might seed your team's creative thinking about divergent strategies for meeting this need. The point here is to get you thinking about the widest range of potential strategies before converging on a specific strategy and exploring it in detail. Check out these Tips for examples to help you get started.
To address this need:
- How might we make the product as least detectable as possible?
- How might we reduce the noise it makes?
- How might we reduce its size?
- How might we make it able to be placed anywhere?
- How might we make it easy to be installed?
- How might we make it not require maintence?
- How might we make it easily deliverable?
- How might we reduce the light that shows it is on and working?
- How might we decrease its visibility with angles and colors?