Why are we creating prototypes?
The type of feedback that will be most helpful for refining and improving our service or app idea is:
- Would you use this service?
- How much would you pay for this?
- App design
- Is the app intuitive/easy to use?
- What are some features you would add?
- Do you see this service having an impact on sustainability?
- What can we do to make this impact even larger?
- What can we add to make this more accessible for low-income communities?
- What are incentives we can add so that people who might not be the target demographic of this product can also use it?
What service or app features are we prototyping? And why? What do we hope to learn from testing this feature?
- Subscription Page — We plan on prototyping this feature to determine if potential consumers believe our prices are reasonable and whether the page is clear about the price/benefits. We hope to use this feedback to improve our prices and make this page clearer.
- Clothing Design Choices Page — We plan on prototyping this feature to determine if we have enough clothing options to satisfy our consumers and how we can improve these options. We hope to use this feedback to make our service more attractive.
- Personal Impact — We plan on prototyping this feature to determine if the user feels motivated to use our service after viewing their positive impact on the environment. We hope to use this feedback to make users feel good about using our service and contributing to a sustainable community.
- Home Page — We plan on prototyping this feature to determine if users find the home screen clear and with relevant updates. We hope to use this feedback to determine if we should add or reduce notifications on the home page.
How will you prototype and share these features with others to get their feedback?
We plan to create an interactive app prototype so that others can "use our app" by clicking on hotspots and switching screens.