Point of View Statement
Enter a refined POV statement that succinctly describes the essential user needs that you're designing a solution to provide. This will likely be based on your earlier POV statements, but may have evolved and updated based on your continued exploration and refining of your understanding of the problems throughout the Ideating phase of the design thinking process.
[USER] needs [USER'S NEED] because [SURPRISING INSIGHT]
Reliable Kate needs a personal, portable power source (that is reliable, on-trend, feature-rich) because she wants to be sustainable and appear trendy (known that she's sustainable)
Minimum Viable Product
Please add a very brief description of your product below. If you had to describe it in less than 10 words, what is it? Or what does it provide?.
Our product is a portable power station optimized for modern technology and recharged with solar energy. Offering individualization, high flexibility, multiple-use function, and long-term usage.
The simplest version of this product that delivers value and meets the challenges of this POV statement will have these essential features:
- Durable to withstand different temperatures, waterproof protection, and survive some smaller drops.
- The main function is the ability to both generate and store solar energy effectively to charge devices.
- Features simplistic design that is user-friendly with trendy features and color as well personalization options.
- The product features high flexibility in light-weight, adaptable to different purposes, and easy to carry with you.
- The essential feature that promotes sustainability, in addition to the renewable energy component, is the product is made from recycled material, the lifespan of the product reaches up to 4-5 years, and when a product is damaged the product includes recycling services and reparation.