What will you share with your users to interact with?
For each feature that you're testing, how will you use your prototypes?
- Wireless Connection
- Sensory Feedback
- Time Indication
What will you ask them to do?
What will you ask users to do with your prototypes?
- Look at sticker layers to understand the mechanisms
- Look at the device screens to determine the usability
- Look at the sensory feedback page to gain insight into features
- Determine how the sticker and device work together
What will you observe?
What you will be observing and noting as you watch users interact with your prototypes?
- Do the technical and chemical mechanisms make sense?
- Is this product something with a high impact on sustainability?
- Would people use it in their daily lives?
What will you ask them to share feedback on after the testing?
What questions will you ask your users after they've had a chance to interact with and explore your prototypes?
- Is this idea feasible and usable?
- What can we change or add to this to make it even better?
- Would you use this product to reduce food waste?