What will you share with your users to interact with?
For each feature that you're testing, how will you use your prototypes?
- Our user interface (the app and website)
- The convenience of our service
- What exactly our service will recycle & how they will use it
- Incentive options
What will you ask them to do?
What will you ask users to do with your prototypes?
- Sign up through the website
- Interact with the app
- "what would you do next" questions to walk through using the service
What will you observe?
What you will be observing and noting as you watch users interact with your prototypes?
- How quickly they can navigate the website / note 1
- How quickly they can navigate the app / note 2
- The answers to "what would you do next" questions / note 3
What will you ask them to share feedback on after the testing?
What questions will you ask your users after they've had a chance to interact with and explore your prototypes?
- Ways to make the UI more friendly
- Ways to make service use more intuitive
- Incentives & ads that may be more effective