What will you share with your users to interact with?
For each feature that you're testing, how will you use your prototypes?
- Organizational tray - contains Endoshear Sheath, Trocar x2, Plastic Scalpel Handel, Plastic Manipulators, plastic side of syringe x2. Audience sees the organizational process.
- Sanitation Bay - Users watch as H2O2 gas sanitizes tools in the tray (drawing or CAD).
- Sanitation Check- Users watch as the tools are scanned for safety. Uses UV light to detect bacteria, viruses, and biomaterials
- Packaging - paper packaging is pressed over the tools.
What will you ask them to do?
What will you ask users to do with your prototypes?
- Observe the process
- Imagine how they would use it or if they would use in real situation
- Think about if they find the stage of the product useful in a medical setting.
What will you observe?
What you will be observing and noting as you watch users interact with your prototypes?
- Do the people seem interviewees seem intimidated/overwhelmed?
- Their instant reactions to the information given.
- Tone of voice and body language.
What will you ask them to share feedback on after the testing?
What questions will you ask your users after they've had a chance to interact with and explore your prototypes?
- Does this seem sustainable or wasteful?
- Would you feel safe being operated on using tools that were sanitized with this machine?
- Did you find the layout intuitive? What would you change about the design?