Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- Middle-aged (~45)
- Has carpooled in the past
Key Findings from the Interview
- For people who don't typically Uber, they are largely out of our market.
- Generally in favor of electric car and carpooling Uber ideas, notes that something like a carpooling Uber existed, and was a 1800 number. (check validity)
- Focused on price. If the ride is cheaper as carpooling/electric, they are for it.
- Concerned with battery life of electric car