Excel Sheet for full information + Questions I asked
Design Thinking Project 1 Interview (Responses)
Form Responses 1 Timestamp,Age,Gender,Location ( where are you from? ),What are your thoughts on fitness/sustainable lifestyle?,How would you describe your current fitness routine or lifestyle? Are there any specific goals you're working towards?,Can you tell me about any challenges or barriers ...
- For my interview process
- I only did F2F Interviews ( More of a qualitative approach, as a future improvement, I could have done a quantitative approach by blasting google forms to people while I worked on doing F2F interviews)
- I recorded our conversations, and not having to ask them like a interview style but more of a chit-chat, and transcribe and summarise the conversations below
- I interviewed 9-10 people
- My goal for the F2F interview was to set of a 3 at a time, but within 1 day, I managed to talk to 6 amazing people right away.
- What are your thoughts on fitness/sustainable lifestyle?How would you describe your current fitness routine or lifestyle?
- Are there any specific goals you're working towards?Can you tell me about any challenges or barriers you face when exercising regularly? How do you typically overcome them?
- What motivates you to engage in fitness activities? Are there any particular factors or incentives that drive you to stay active? How do you prefer to track your fitness progress?
- Do you use any apps, wearables, or other tools to monitor your activities and goals?Are there any specific fitness-related activities or programs you've been interested in but have yet to have the opportunity to try? What attracts you to them?
- How do you feel about the social aspect of fitness? Do you prefer working out alone or with others? What role does social support play in your fitness journey?