Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- Man, American
- Married, Moved to Michigan from California
- Ex-Tesla, Doesn’t Drive Much
Key Findings from the Interview
- Questioned the utility of the idea - fundamentally, how many people care about energy? Sustainability? Driving? Cars? It’s a much lesser fraction of the mass population. What do customers get by using this app or feature? Why should anyone care?
- Corroborated that implementing the idea wouldn’t be as difficult with GPS tracking and estimating walking vs static vs cycling vs driving.
- But what if you’re on a bus or train that often mimic driving speeds? False positives?