Link to Student
Journal Entry For
Project 1 - Testing Session 1
What did you observe?
What did you observe and note as you watched users interact with your prototypes?
- I observed that many of the people who interacted with my prototype found it to be quite unique and interesting since not many sketches/innovations like these have been made
- A lot of the users were also quite interested in the features I had presented such as the micro hydropower system and the reverse osmosis system
- Some of the users also gave me feedback regarding costs, target audience, and the system design itself
What feedback did your users share after the testing?
What feedback did your users share after they've had a chance to interact with and explore your prototypes?
- The cost and installation must be purchasable by middle-class families as well since they also live in urban areas
- Where would the electricity come from to pump the water back into the house?
- Shouldn’t the Reverse osmosis system filter things out first before it is run through the micro hydropower system for fear particles may get caught in it?
- Maybe your target audience could be construction companies since this could all be installed before a house is built