The Adobe Creative Cloud includes:
- Premier Pro
- Acrobat DC
Stanford students can use the Apporto virtual desktop service to use the Adobe Creative Cloud software on a remotely hosted computer.
- Login to https://apporto.stanford.edu
- Select the Mac Virtual Desktop or Windows Virtual Desktop
- On the Mac desktop, open the Finder > Applications folder, then choose the application that you’d like to use.
- On the Windows desktop, open Start menu, then choose the application that you’d like to use under the Adobe Creative Cloud section.
- Adobe offers a 7-day free trial of their software to all users.
- After 7 days, you must start a subscription to continue using the software.
- Adobe offers an education subscription for students and teachers to all of the software in the Adobe Creative Cloud for $19.99 per month.
Adobe Creative Cloud for students and teachers | Adobe Creative Cloud
Students and teachers are eligible for over 60% discount on Adobe Creative Cloud. Get access to Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro and more.
- Stanford’s Software Licensing Store offers educational subscriptions for discounted prices:
- $160.00 per year for Faculty & Staff
- $89.00 per year for Students
- You’ll need to login using your SUNet ID to access the online store here:
Session Cookie Check
This website requires session cookies to be enabled. It appears that your browser or a firewall is configured to block session cookies. For instructions on enabling cookies in your browser, see: If cookies are enabled in your browser and you are still getting this message, please contact your network administrator.
- If you only need access to Photoshop and Lightroom, Adobe offers a more limited subscription with these two tools only for $9.99 per month.
Compare plans | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan
Upgrade a 20GB plan to 1TB or boost your total storage to 2TB, 5TB, or 10TB, starting at US$9.99/month per terabyte. To purchase more storage, call 800-915-9451. To upgrade your existing plan, log in to your Adobe ID account and select Plans & Products > Manage plans > Switch plan.