Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- Younger (15)
- High School Student
- Lives in Suburban Housing
Key Findings from the Interview
- What are your thoughts on the importance of sustainability?
- She thinks that it is important and humanity needs to focus on it because we should not hinder future generations. We need to make our lives sustainable so that we do not ruin the planet.
- What are you actively doing to live in a sustainable way?
- She is recycling bottles and minimizing her waste. She tries to walk and carpool when possible.
- What would you like to be able to do about sustainability?
- She would like to help people understand the problem of sustainability. She believes that it does not have enough coverage in the media and does not get enough attention in schools. She would like to promote the teaching of sustainability to students in school because it is important for the next generation to learn about this issue.
- Do you have any reservations or concerns about sustainability in the future?
- She had concerns about humans' water usage because humans waste a lot of water. She is worried that we will run out of clean water if we continue with our unsustainable ways. She also is worried about pollution and how it negatively affects the ecosystems of the world.