Who Did You Interview?
Demographics That Might Provide Helpful Context for Their Responses
- Younger (16)
- High School Student
- Previous Fast Food Worker
Key Findings from the Interview
- What are your thoughts on the importance of sustainability?
- She believes that sustainability is the basis to a good life in both the political and domestic spaces. By living sustainably, people can reduce their negative impact on the world and do their part to keep it in an acceptable condition.
- What are you actively doing to live in a sustainable way?
- She is following a healthy lifestyle to live sustainably. She engages in frequent exercise, meditation, and walking from place to place. She also avoids consuming red meat and white meat as she is pescatarian.
- What would you like to be able to do about sustainability?
- She would like to increase awareness about living sustainably and the consequences that will happen if we do not change the rate at which we are depleting resources. She would like more people to consider the resources that goes into raising cattle for food.
- Do you have any reservations or concerns about sustainability in the future?
- She is worried that humans will continue living unsustainably. She fears that it will reach a point of catastrophe and the world will face many issues.