Algae-based air filter that decontaminates indoor air by removing toxic industrial gases like Carbon Monoxide, Nitrogen Oxides, and Sulphur Oxides while infusing oxygen into the air.
Aquarium Blueprint (Front):
*Wires to the top cover for the LED lights and chiller would go through the corners of the glass. The corners would be tinted to hide them.
Aquarium Blueprint (Back):
- Place the pre-made tank wherever it will stay.
- Pour in the nutrients provided.
- Pour in the algae cultivation provided.
- Fill the tank to the top of the glass with distilled water.
- Place the filter at the top on.
- Plug it into an electrical outlet.
- Flip both switches on.
- OPTIONAL: Download the Breathe Better app and pair it to your tank!
- Administer a red or blue tablet when notified by the app in order to balance the pH.
- Administer additional nutrients once every month.
Design to angle the LED lights down:
$194.99 for Portable Design
$299.99 for Aquarium Design
*Both come with:
- instructions for how to set-up the product,
- an initial cultivation of algae,
- an initial container of nutrients,
- the foldable cover,
- and 30 colored pH tablets (15 red and 15 blue).
- LED Lights: 21 watts (16 hours/day) = $1.36 per month
- LED Lights: 14 watts (16 hours/day) = $0.91 per month
- Air pump: 3 watts (24 hours/day) = $0.29 per month
- Heater: 50 watts (12 hours/day) = $2.43 per month
- Chiller: 50 watts (12 hours/day) = $2.43 per month
- pH Indicator: 0.75 watts (24 hours/day) = $0.07 per month
- Nutrients: $7.99 per month
- Tablets: 15 red or blue for $9.99 (as needed)
If the algae cultivation dies, just empty out the tank and restart it!
- $14.99 for a new algae cultivation
Cost Per Month with Aquarium Size (124.75 watts total): $14.57
$0.49 per day
Cost Per Month with Portable Size (117.75 watts total): $14.12
$0.47 per day