What will you share with your users to interact with?
For each feature that you're testing, how will you use your prototypes?
- Feasibility - ask questions at end of the demo
- Branding - go through and see if the app is intuitive
- Accessibility - cost page
- Impact - personal data page
What will you ask them to do?
What will you ask users to do with your prototypes?
- Go through each app screen and explain what they think the screen is for
- Talk about whether they would use our service or not
- Have them look over the subscription plans and payments
- Look over their personal impact page
- Determine how the notifications on the home screen would help users
What will you observe?
What you will be observing and noting as you watch users interact with your prototypes?
- Are the testers guessing what each button means/where to go next?
- Would the testers use/pay for this service?
- Do they think this idea is realistic? If not, what feedback do they have to make it so?
What will you ask them to share feedback on after the testing?
What questions will you ask your users after they've had a chance to interact with and explore your prototypes?
- Would you use our service? Why or why not?
- Are our subscription prices reasonable? If they aren't, how would you adjust it?
- Do you think our service will make a large impact on sustainability? If not, how can we make a bigger impact?
- Is our app intuitive? Did you find it easy to use and understand?