Why are we creating prototypes?
The type of feedback that will be most helpful for refining and improving our service or app idea is:
- How open are you to carpooling? / Users' willingness to carpool
- Opinions on the mapping feature, how much data to show? / Improvements to be made to the map
- How many people would you be willing to carpool with? / Users' flexibility
- How far would you be willing to travel out of your way to pick them up? / Drivers' and users' flexibility
- Would you consider being a driver for an app like ours? / Potentiality of drivers
What service or app features are we prototyping? And why? What do we hope to learn from testing this feature?
- Interactive/live map demo — to improve the clarity/conciseness of app
- Rating of drivers/riders - improve safety/perceived safety and accountability
- Scheduling demo — and how we plan to use this feedback
- Account creation — and how we plan to use this feedback
- General app accessibility — and how we plan to use this feedback
How will you prototype and share these features with others to get their feedback?
- We plan to create an interactive app that showcases its features and highlights why it is better than our competitors.
- We plan to create a presentation in which to show the app, map, and scheduling features.